Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Welcome to my blog...

Was thinking about writing about some topics of interest of mine. For now, I haven't even decided what they are (!!) and whether I should actually announce my identity. But if I don't tell you who I am then how would you appreciate what I write about? A big dilemma... Will sort that out later. Maybe some of you could help me with this....hopefully you will comment and give me a hand. First of all I am new to writing. But after reading several blogs, it just felt like the thing to do. I definitely need to express myself but haven't found a way to do it the way other people do. I am a bit lost I guess...and now this sounds more like some rant than a blog. Maybe thats what blogs are, eh to some of us? Will keep at it though...hope I don't tire myself and all my readers as well!! Wish me luck :-)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations.

    The only way to do it, is first begin. And that monumental step is achieved.

    Expression in the form of writing is like any other craft it gets better with time and practice. The thought has to be clear. You are a clearheaded person when it comes to commenting. So it will be interesting.. my email is vodka.n.freshlime@gmail.com should u want to know something that need not be just a comment here.Would be glad to be a part of the noble cause.

    Till then all the very best

    ReplyDelete